Every LOOCHO Bike is designed to deliver best-in-class performance for an affordable price. These are high quality, road-smoothing, aerodynamic bikes that will carry you over all ride needs. Whether you’re commuting in the city, digging deep for fitness rides, or on a casual cruise, make the most of every ride with one of our LOOCHO bikes.
- This product comes 90% assembled. All components are wrapped and zip-tied for the best protection during transit.
- All necessary tools are included in the package along with a detailed installation instruction. The instruction is more generic for multiple models.
- Please rotate front fork 180 degrees before putting on front wheel. The front and rear brake should both be on the left side of the bike.
- Pedals are marked left or right side (L/R). Please make sure you put them on the right side.
- If you feel the brake comes too loose or tight, you can calibrate the brake as shown in the instruction “brake debug” session.
- In very uncommon cases, if the chain comes off the gears, you can calibrate the derailleurs to adjust the shifting range.
- Most importantly, we take the best care of our customers. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Foldable and easy to carry around. Fit perfectly in the trunk of a normal sized vehicle
Smooth 21-speed front/rear derailleur and shifter system. Reliable dual disc brake and dual suspension
Sturdy 26 inches 3-spoke rim with removable stickers and MTB tires
Partial assembly is required for the front wheel, pedals, handlebar and seat. Approximate assembly time between 15-30 mins. All components, assembly tools and instruction book are included
Please rotate front fork 180 degrees before putting on front wheel with front and rear brake both on the left side of the bike. Please contact us for any assembly or tuning questions